Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Love Quotes of William Shakespeare

Romantic Quotes of William Shakespeare (1564-1616) English Poet, Playwright, Actor

  • “Absence from those we love is self from self, a deadly banishment.”
  • “They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.”
  • “I'll follow you and make a heaven out of hell, and I'll die by your hand which I love so well.”
  • “Love goes toward love.”
  • “...Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or Bends with the remover to remove. O, no! It is an ever-fixed mark, That looks on tempests and is never shaken. It is the star to every wandering bark, whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.”
  • “Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.”
  • “Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs, Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes, Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, A choking gall and a preserving sweet.”
  • “The courses of true love never did run smooth.”
  • “A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart.”
  • “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
  • “Love is a spirit of all compact of fire.”
  • “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
  • “My bounty is as deep as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.”
  • “So they lov'd as love in twain Had the essence but in one; Two distinct, divisions none...”
  • “One half of me is yours, the other half yours- Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours, And so all yours!”
  • “Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.”
  • “Such is my love, to thee I so belong, That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.”
  • “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.”
  • “I'll say she looks as clear as morning roses newly washed with dew.”
  • “Journey's end in lovers meeting.”
  • “No sooner met but they looked; No sooner looked but they loved; No sooner loved but they sighed; No sooner signed but they asked one another the reason; No sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy; And in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage... As Your Like It”
  • “Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar but never doubt thy love. Hamlet, Act II, Scene II”
  • “I love thee, I love but thee With a love that shall not die Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old.”
  • “It is not night when I do see your face.”
  • “So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life. [Romeo & Juliet]”
  • “When love speaks, the voice of all the gods Make heaven drowsy with the harmony. [Love's Labor's Lost]”
  • “If music be the food of love; play on.”
  • “Things base and vile, holding no quantity, Love can transpose to form and dignity. Love looks not with the eye, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
  • “Did my heart love till now? Forswear it sight, For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night. [Romeo and Juliet]”
  • “The course of true love never did run smooth.”
  • “Love asks me no questions, And gives me endless support.”

    Read More Romantic Quotes of Popular People>>

1 comment:

  1. "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages".

    READ MORE WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE QUOTES AT
    QUOTES

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All