Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Faint With Love


All night long on my bed I looked for the one my heart loves; I looked for my love but did not find her…Songs 3:1
if you find my love, tell her I am faint with love


I slept but my heart was awake. Listen! My lover is knocking:….

I have taken off my rope- must I put it again? I have washed my feet- must I soil again? My lover thrust his hand through the latch opening; my heart began to pound for him. I arose to open for my lover; but my lover had left; he was gone. …….My heart sank at his departure. I look for him but did not find him. I called him but did not answer.. if you find my lover tell him I am faint with love. Songs 5: 2-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All