Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

My New Year Resolution..

As the wind carries the cloud beyond the other side of the mountains..
The days before are carried away by the changes of time..
With all the day we love it pass away..
The old ones passed away as the new ones arrive..
The old leaf fall and the new leaf arise..
As such we experience the wind of changes in one way or another..

Million times cried, million times smiled..
Thousands lost; thousands won..
Hundred times broken hearted, a hundred times loved and consoled..
After all I can't make any better..

As the fresh new year arrives, I got to do something;
Millions to quit and a millions to begin..
Thousands to forget and a thousands to remember..
Many things I hate, many things I loved..
A lot of things I want to aloof of and many things I want to abide by..
Some people I want to keep away,..and some I want to stick with..

We make resolutions, we make up new plans..
But there are things I cannot live without..
Inspite of many things I want to quit..
There is one thing I valued so much..
All the memories I earned..all the memories of you..
they are so much to me...
They make ma heart a treasure…
No matter how strong the wind of changes may be..
You are still the one I want to stick with..
You are the one I want to go along this year too...
With you my life worth the living..
You are my new year resolution..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All