Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

How I met her...

By now I should have probably told you how I met this lady with whom my heart finds love. At some point of life, We meet certain people in life that change our way of life either in the good way or the contrary. I have always been longing to find someone who make me crazy, someone whom my heart loves; someone my heart can dance with; But you know it is not always easy to find the right person. 

Well, it was sometime in the end of year 2008; me and my sister planned to attend a birthday party not too faraway form our place. It is only a walking distance from Hotel Radisson. I have no expectation to find someone like her. But what happen the next second was completely magical. From the right corner of my eye I could see her watching me as I walk across the hall. And that was the only thing that caught my eye.


I walk down slowly to the table where i can get a vantage view. There was nothing i want more than to dance her at that moment. But the worse thing is that i have never dance before. Not in my life. Ok! to be honest I tried some two three steps in my room alone but it only end in a laughter.  All through the dinner I have no guts to talk to her as it was only my first time to meet her and I don't even know her name!!! But luckily when the dinner finished, one of my friend ask me to join in the photo session; at first I pretend to hesitate but to be honest it was what i always want to do and waiting for the green light to act. Oh! thanks to my friend who let me 'IN' somehow. Then I could have a chance to talk atleast.  I can somehow, someway sense she don't hate me even if she don't like me yet. Then I said it is a good sign to start with.   But after the party was over I couldn't get such a good opportunity to tell her how my heart sense her appearance in my life. Then one Sunday at the church we met again for the second time and then I went to copy the photos we click the previous party. It was nice talking to her she is a friendly, sincere, calm with a warm heart yet a little bit shy. Ooh! how could you be all what I dreamt of.  

Before I even realize I like her, I have already fallen in love with her. But she have not known about my feelings about her b'cause I haven't told her. Neither I knew if she love me too. But every night I keep on dreaming about her. And she is the only one who holds my heart. All those days I have been hiding my feeling. But day by day it get worse and worse. I am afraid this would only break my heart but I can't stand standing by any longer. How could she ever know how I feel about her in my heart if i don't tell her now.  I decided to do anything to tell her everything about my feeling which I have been hiding for so long. Everyday she is growing more and more beautiful and more sexy..

Since I don't even have her cell number, my first step was to find someway to get her contact number. Then I have to sign up in facebook. Luckly see accept my friend request. Then I finally get her number from herself. Then one night after the church meeting, after mid night I keep on taxting her and somehow I told her all what I have been feeling about her since the first time I met her in the dinner party.  Guess what she said!!! "Why do you take so long to tell me?" Ooh! why do i have to hide for those two long years..I should have told her earlier.... 

1 comment:

  1. It is easy to write about how we meet.. but its a heart breaking to write about how they are gone in the wind..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All