Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

FOR U,HERO

by May Bling Yoo-mi

U gave me hope,and u gave me life,
U gave me air and it gave me strength,
U saw through me, and u believed,
In everything i said or did....
  
U trusted me,and I didn't care,
 U loved me,i still didn't care,
 U stood by me,i pushed u away,
Now here i am,telling u to stay....
  

I was so stupid,so full of shit,
With my stupid pride,and all da things i did,  
I shoud've hold on 2 u while i cud....
instead of juz cryin here helplessly...
  
Now, I'm here, contemplating,
Wishing u'd come back to save me,
 U were everything,everything i had,
 Now u're gone,u've gone away...
  
I have one small question...
 Wat can i do to make u stay??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All