Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

She never knew…Will she ever know...

She never knew..She never knew..She have no idea ..She have no clue..
She never knew my name..but She was driving me crazy ever since then..
She have no clue that i already fall in love with Her when She smiles to me..
She never knew how much my heart is pounding for Her..they feel your presence..it's magical..
She never knew i like the way She is..I like Her everythings..I like the way She talk to me..Your touches..i lost conscious..
She have no idea how She has been driving me crazy..She never knew that it was me who sits next to Her on that Christmas eve..She have no idea when i ask the picture i took with Her the night before..Will She ever feel what i felt when i kissed Her..will She ever feel the love i felt in my heart when she holds my hand..
Now we have moved apart..though thousand mountains may separate us..will She ever know that i am still dreaming about Her every night..will She ever know that i still long for Her every morning..the memories remain in my heart like a treasures..makes me smile once again..i still miss You..day and night..


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All