Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Mystery of love...they don't understand

Mystery of love...they don't understand
Why can’t they never understand when I say I felt something unexplainable comforts deep in my heart seeing your beautiful face. Why do my heart felt so differently when you touches me.. Why do I start stammering when I talk to you..my tongue slips.. Why should one and one alone in all the world mean so much, and cause the heart to miss a beat by glance, or word or touch? Why one and not another has the power to make us dream, and cast on us a magic spell of Happiness divine? That is something no-one understand though how clever they may be,..Why do we feel so melted..Why do a small thing so precious, and i valued them so much than anything else I ever possess..B’cause they are what you gave it to me..Why do this street so memorable to me..just because it was here that we walk holding hands..smiled without a reason. Why is the Moon so special to me..just because I know it give you light in your darkest night and comforts you while I am away..I don’t know how to make them understand all this feeling..just take it as the Mystery of Love..your pains and suffering becomes so sweet..all the lonely night becomes the most beautiful night knowing deep in your heart that he loves you too so much…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for so nice sharing again!

    Mystery of love stays in our hearts and let us enjoy and feel happy for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All