Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Does size matters in your love.

Does size matters in your love. Does color matters in your relationship or does the length or the prize counts in your relationship.
When I walk downtown Delhi, somewhere in the slum area in south Delhi, what I saw that day really gives me something new concept about love. There under the fly-over bridge was a couple dressed in rags with shabby faces. Around them were three small kids playing on the road sides of the busy traffics. That is not all what change my thought. The point is those couple, when you looked at them you can see the beauty of love.. that cannot be stained even by their bad condition of living or their dirty clothes and a weeks long of not bathing skins. The young lady rested her head on the lab of her thin and slim young lover.. to whom she is the princess and for him there is no other girl that could be more beautiful the she is.

In their face I can see content and love beautifully blooming. Then I questioned myself   the controversy of small rings big rings, small size, big size... I personally think each ring is beautiful. If your man is rich enough to buy you a gigantic ring congrats good for you.., but you ladies with "small" rings they are beautiful too and congrats on having one =) I think it is all the thought that counts and I don't understand why there all of these dramas about big vs small when they all mean the same thing. 

You may be fantasizing about having a huge diamond ring one day, but I wonder if you would be happier than the poor young women somewhere in the slum area without a single sing in her finger if you are not the only one he gave rings.

I would be happier than anyone else if it is out of love no matter the size may be. It is Love alone that counts..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All