Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

In My Treasure..

I have no diamond nor gold or silver in my treasure, but the memories of those days are more a treasure to my life.. you walked me down the street holding my hand; you smiled without a reason when i stare at you. You hold my hand when i say good night..

I know nothing to envy in life when you slept around my arm. Every touch of your hands are magical; hastening my heart beat. I have not taste any sweeter thing than when you wet my lips with your kisses.

There are times i am completely drifted away of my mind thinking about you. I carry a part of you in my heart and i am with you no matter where i may go.

I have never fell so deep than falling in love with you. Every words you spoke and every thing you said to me are saved in my heart and revives my life with a new hope. .. I am fainted with love..

Will she ever thought of me how much i use to miss her.. Every night i look through the dark sky searching for a shooting star not because i have not seen them; but to make my wishes to come true; 'Holding you again.. 'Fainting with love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All