Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

IN THE NIGHT SKY


IN THE NIGHT SKY
by Chhani Fiemarq on Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 10:40pm ·

You said you didnt like me
but why are you coming to me now
Just as i start to forget you, you call me
you flip my insides 

Who are you kidding, i wouldve shaken in the past
but now its different, i know everything now
dont play with me, see for yourself
i will be well, even without you
dont talk to me

In the night sky, i will tell you
i will never cry again because of you
i will swear to the sky
i will never see you again

As i cry without anyone knowing
as i walk by myself
suddenly, i got mad at the thought of you
i want to curse at you but
all that will do is hurt my own lips


You only come to me when you need something from me
now just get out of my life
youre so thick-skinned and your lies are so obvious
so stop that
falling for it all is all in the past

Its been long since i forgot you
go your way imma go my way
live your life imma live my lifE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All