Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Couldn’t deny


Baby I couldn’t deny, I'm still not over you..
It's so hard ..so strange..i doubt this is me..
I don't seem to come around it..
Thinking of you still makes me feel like I am drained..
All my strengths feels like oozing out away..
Every night I dream of you smiling..
Making me wake up longing for you every morning..
Leaving me so lonely all day long..
I close my eyes and I see your face in my eye lid.
I don't blame you if you don't miss me anymore..
I couldn’t even hope you coming back..
But I couldn’t just help myself with my feelings..
I look up the sky, still starry as the same way..
The moon still bright and lovely as has always been...
Still remain at their same place..

But why do i feel something missing in my heart..
Has some of the star of the starry sky gone missing?
Has the moon fall apart? Something is missing in the sky..
Their beauty! why couldn’t I feel them now..
They just make me want to cry so loud..
Memory is all left with me..
Missing you is all I feel,..
Thinking of you is all I do..
If I could have just one wish...
All I wish will be to make you smile once again..
I am sorry I couldn’t help myself..missing you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All