Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

The First Kiss...

I had never kiss anyone in my life, though i have seen quite a number of time in movies i have no idea how to start and when to start but i know i was desperate to kiss her this time.. I continue to walk down the stair..in a dilemma.. to kiss or let it go again this time also as was always been..

Then suddenly i stop at the middle of the stair..Then i turn around and say to myself  "you can do it, it is now or never", 
I imagine the soft and tender lips of her..but i'm still not confident. Will she ever like to kiss me? Am i just ruining our relationship? She could have hate me for my act. But i forget everything that pull me back. I had no courage till i open the door.


She just walk out of the bath room and i can't wait to taste those soft and tender lips..She smiles at me and i can read she do like me..then i smiled back softly and walk straight to her before she ask me anything.. I said to myself if a mosquito could sacrifice its life for just a kiss, that too not in the mouth but somewhere in the feet..When i come back to consciousness i had already landed my lips in to her lips..i woke up when she whisper me softly "i couldn't breath", i pull back.. smiled and walk out before she say anymore words..

I am afraid i suck too hard.. anyway it feels so good to be the first time, yet it is the best. After that evening, every thing about us change completely..the one stupid kiss without a single word works perfect..

I still remember that special kiss,

How was your first one..

i like the phrase "There is no use to miss a friend who breaks you heart. A poor mosquito who sacrifice its life to a kiss worth more than a friend who betray"
By Unknown

The first kiss... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All