Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Does sex helps in relationship?

Justin Velasquez said: For me, personally, sex has led me to more confusion, more emptiness, more heartbreak then I would like to admit. I could say I love the person, when the fact of the matter is that I just love how they make me feel at the time. True love involves really knowing the person and caring about them. It involves a deep friendship.

Eventually lust will involve feelings of resentment, disgust, anger, and other negative feelings for the person, whereas with love, if the relationship ever ends for some reason, there are less negative feelings.

I want to keep our relationship and want to avoid anything that can effect us now or after marriage. I heard some people saying sex before marriage let to distrust even after marriage and i don't want all those thing to happen.

Does sex helps in relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All