Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

I Am Proud To Be In Love

Love is like an Illusion
Love is a Bizarre
Love is Unreal
Love is a Fantasy
Love is like a Disney Land
Love is a Dreamlike
Love is like a Castle in the sky
Love is a Daydream
Love is Imaginary
Love is Weird
Love is Cruel
Love Hurts
Though Love may sometimes seem to be an illusion or imaginary and unreal;
Though Love may seem like unreal and risky sometimes;
Though Love may sometimes appear to be just a fantasy; I will still have my heads in the cloud;
Though Love may hurt sometime; I am proud to fall in love; 'Cause I know where I am falling;
A coward fails to experience the many fantastic things form the Disney land of love; They fail to taste the sweetness of tears out of love; They fail to feel the moon light; they can't feel the songs of birds;
I am proud to fall in love no matter the color may be; I am proud to be hurts sometimes; It is just a color of love.. Let me drown in the pool of love..

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    Love gives us warm and happiness.When we're in love,we become the happiest person all the world.So,let us be proud of being in love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All