Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

The perfection in Love..

If I am to design my wife..
Someone may describe about her:- There was just something unreal and eerie about her. Her face, somewhat luminous, had a pale tone to it. The eyes were a piercingly sharp shade of gray. Eyebrows were arched over the curve before dispersing onto the bridge of her dainty nose. Plump, the lips had the strangest curl to them. This enchanting face was framed wavy, ebony-colored curls, each falling to her hips.
Overall, she will be truly an unearthly beauty. She will be just the perfect women.
But then I realize if I have such a perfect women, my love will be unused.
For love is powerful enough to make an imperfect a perfect.
Powerful to make her beautiful..
Powerful is your love to make me feel I am actually living.
Powerful enough to warm me in the coldest night ..
Powerful enough to make me stand till the end of the days.
It's the power of love that will bind us together all through the deepest fears..
Your love is more than enough for me to live a happy life until the stars come crushing on the ground and the Sun get dark.
You are  mine and I will be your forever..
Let love never exhaust till we are gone in the clouds.. Baby I love you..

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All