Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

Troubled

by Lalmalsawmi Ralte on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 11:25pm

 Is this a crush or an obsession?
Am i crazy or falling in luv?
Coz every time i close my eyes i see ur face.
Anywhere i go i feel dat ur nearby.
I hear ur name in the winds.
I crane my neck looking for u in the crowd.
I jump wid joy every time i get ur msg.
I get worried when ur quiet for a long tym.
I cry wen u cry.

I smile wen u smile.
And it hurts the most when u talk abt her.
Well i never thought 'teardrops on my guitar' cud be so true.
Esp for me.
Its so wierd how things turn out.
I lost you juz when i was gonna get u.
It makes no sense for u....
But it has a huge meaning for me.
I wish somehow i cud tell u.
But im juz too scared.
And still....
I fake a smile whenever u luk at me so dat u wouldnt see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All