Shopping Online Princess Alice In Love Love Calculator Home About Blog
Thanks for visiting and shopping through my blog site. Please visit us again. Your comments are highly valued.

Be my Guest Author- please contact: blogromantique@gmail.com

A PRESENT to tell her that i love;

Yesterday is a history; Tomorrow is future; no one knows what the day will bring forth; Now is an opportunity and that is why it is called a PRESENT; they said.
We often fail to realize the value of our presents.
Do you have an opportunity? Don't missed it
I use to think they were mine;
I never thought I would ever long for them;
May be I think they were granted to me; I was wrong.
I thought I could have them anytime I am in the mood;
I never thought one day I would have to fight for it;
I didn't realize how much it was to me when it was in my hand;
I didn't realize how much I missed her;
I didn't realize how much I love her;
Those days she sat by me and she could hear even my soft wisher
I should have told her that I love her and I will never leave her;
But she won't hear me even if I shout on top of the roof;
Like the birds were here for a while in the summer; But now they are all gone to the North;
Will the one bird in my window come again the next summer?
Every morning I open my windows waiting for my only lovely bird to sit in my window one last time. Then I will tell her that I love only her and I will tell how much I missed her; I will tell her that my hearts are so lonely without her;
All I need is a second chance; a PRESENT to tell her that i will love her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments..

Due to security concerns your comments will be publish after moderation..

Thanks for visiting

You May Also Like

View All View All
View All View All
View All View All
View All View All